“I Dont Suck D**k! I Use To, But Now I Am BOSS ”- Huddah Monroe
Popular Kenyan socialite, Huddah Monroe has revealed in her social media platforms that she used to give blowjobs when she was dead broke.
Huddah took to her Snapchat and Twitter pages to reveal that she used to give head when she was dead broke but now her life has changed for the better.
In a tweet, she wrote;
Huddah took to her Snapchat and Twitter pages to reveal that she used to give head when she was dead broke but now her life has changed for the better.
In a tweet, she wrote;
“I don’t suck d_cks! I used to but now I’m a BOSS! My man ain’t getting it”,She later went to her snapchat page to acknowledge God for giving her financial freedom.




Comments
Post a Comment
After dropping your comment take a chill pill and wait for us to moderate your comment it will appear within few minutes...