Calabar Sugar Mummy Looking For A Sugar Boy

Calabar Sugar Mummy - Sugar Mummy In Calabar - My name is Idoreyin, I am from Akwa-Ibom state (what some of you call "Calabar People"). Whichever way, you're not so wrong. I wrote to sugar mummy website to let them know if they can get me a sugar boy in Nigeria, they responded and by telling me that I am on the right track.

Calabar Sugar Mummy Looking For A Sugar Boy - Call Her Now (Phone Number)
I have been through hell in relationships, and now I just wanna have fun. I'll be 35 in November but I have experienced lots of pain dating men. I have been single for about 2 years+ now. I am very rich but I can't find love. It's so frustrating. My dad left so much money for me as his only child when he died, I have my business which is booming in Calabar. I just need love irrespective if you are younger than I am. As a matter of fact, I prefer a younger man. I will be coming to read your comments on this page every day till I find my dream man. Kindly tell me about yourself in the comment box below, also drop your mobile phone number. I will contact you and we will talk well. Note: Money is not a problem. I just need true love

Comments

  1. Anonymous10/26/2017

    I dnt need your money i jst wanna b happy, if u make me happy i will stop at nothing to put a smile on your face, flash me i will call, dats if ur serious 09053090511

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. am bismark from ghana can we chat on whatsap +233246573667 or ncommand1521.nc@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. am bismark from ghana can we chat on whatsap +233246573667 or ncommand1521.nc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, am Douglas from Nigeria. Good enough to make you happy. all I need is a good, loving and caring person.am 30 pls kindly WhatsApp me on 09094494510

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello sweet looking pretty damsel so good to meet you here,earnestly I appreciate it so much,my dear I am Isaac Vincent Oboh by name 32 of age single never married before no kids yet,I am from Nigeria leaving in cross river calabar city,my dear I am a very honest and sincere individual in everything am doing in life,my dear I joined this site just last month with the hope to find a good sugar mama,sugar lady,sugar mummy,wbichever, a woman who am going to give my true love with no limit,and I mean it,my dear I can give you true joy,true happiness,true peace,and true satisfaction,baby I can love with all my life,I am caring,compationate,affectionate,humble,down to earth,I am very sound and neat In my system,and have no k leg on my body,I don't suffer from any sickness,finally I a business personal but my business is not that serious and strong am just using it to coope in life fore now,so! My love,here's my +2348118547053 or isaacvicent31@gmail.com,,,thanks see you okay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am Joshua from Nigeria.am an easy going person. I promise not to hurt you and I abide with everything you want. +2347031943330

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6/16/2018

    Hello am Cylva seeing you picture drew make me feel am with the right woman to share my love with. Am 26 but tied of prematured dating that is why am here. Telling you am honest is contradicting let know each other better then you know that.
    Damilarecylva@gmail.com
    +2348165559864

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi nicely said to be honest don't so much believe in such site's anymore because scams and deceit is too much,am easy going going will like to share more about myself you can call or email 08035034735 o tagmichael111@gmail.com thanks will be waiting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

After dropping your comment take a chill pill and wait for us to moderate your comment it will appear within few minutes...

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Mummy WhatsApp Group: Join Now And Chat With Sugar Mummies

Malaysian Girls Whatsapp Numbers For Chat Now Available

Sugar Mama In Bangkok, Thailand Is Interested In You