Dammy Krane Blasted By Fans After Posting A Picture Of Himself In A Private Jet
Dammy Krane shared a picture of himself in a private jet. Recall that he had a run-in with the authorities after he chartered a flight with stolen credit card details.
Dammy Krane was arrested and charged on June 2, 2017, for theft, credit card and identity fraud in Miami. He was released a few days after he pleaded not guilty to the charges and met his bail condition that was set at $7,500. The singer faced nine felony charges in Miami-Dade criminal court for credit card forgery and grand theft, but the case has since been dismissed.
Dammy Krane said;
Dammy Krane was arrested and charged on June 2, 2017, for theft, credit card and identity fraud in Miami. He was released a few days after he pleaded not guilty to the charges and met his bail condition that was set at $7,500. The singer faced nine felony charges in Miami-Dade criminal court for credit card forgery and grand theft, but the case has since been dismissed.
Dammy Krane said;
“Everybody knows that I’m just all about my music; I’m a musician I don’t do flight bookings, I’m innocent of the allegation. Everyone should please pray for me to come out of this successfully”, he pleaded.And his fans are here for him again. See their reactions below…




Comments
Post a Comment
After dropping your comment take a chill pill and wait for us to moderate your comment it will appear within few minutes...