50 Years Old White Hamburg Sugar Mummy Needs A Sugar Lover

A 50 years old white Hamburg sugar mummy wants you to be her Sugar Lover. This Hamburg sugar mummy is looking for a young man for a long-term relationship.
This Hamburg sugar mummy is looking for a serious guy who is serious for marriage. She is single mother of one looking for God fearing and cool headed guy who base in Africa or Europe to settle down with.

Hamburg Sugar Mummy
Here is what this Hamburg sugar mummy tell us about herself and the kind of man she want.
I lives in Hamburg, Germany. I worked in a business organization. I need someone that will be a friend to me and my kid. I am trustworthy, loving, caring and understanding. I love spending time with my family.
I am down to earth, loving, simple and out spoken, i am loving and caring, i love traveling and cooking, music, fashion and dancing. I am tall and light in complexion. i would like to meet a huge , sexy and loving and caring guy,he must be open minded and tall, he be should light in complexion too, he should like fashion and music, he should be God fearing and he must be ready to relocate from where ever he lives. Don’t worry, I will pay for your bills once you are ready to come to Hamburg. i want friends all over the world.
If you are interested in Hamburg sugar mummy for a serious a serious relationship, kindly drop your details in the comment box below.

Comments

  1. Anonymous12/13/2017

    Hello dea,
    My name is Collin from Kenya.Iam intrested in you.I want to be your toy boy and men to secure your affection.
    contact me here:collinsjoseph2015@gml.cm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12/14/2017

    HI AM MAIK PLEASE CONNECT ME AT terrymaik27@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My whatsapp number +919099026103

      Delete
  3. Anonymous12/19/2017

    Enter your comment...
    Hello mumm iam Godfrey from Kenya. Iam single and am 30 years. I love you because you have a good body. I will respect honest and faithfull to you. I will give you all kindy of love eg romance love orally love and kamasutra love. My contact are
    +254727655202. or email. bongogodfrey128@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there am Val from Ghana am ever ready to do anything just to make you happy and the Queen that you deserve you hook me up on +233247758329.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12/20/2017

    That's my number
    +233266649181

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12/24/2017

    Hello mummy.Chanda,am honest,loyal,respectful,serious.no worries about your desires.contact +258844305900

    ReplyDelete
  7. am Bismark from Ghana +233246573667 or ncommand1521.nc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello am yakubu living in Italy interesting in you yakubukarima5@gmail.come or watsup me +393512241938

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2/05/2018

    Hello am Modi Salim, Kenyan, really interested in you. Reach me via my contacts below please.
    E-mail: ruunguamsalim@gmail.com
    Mobile NOs: +254711251548/+254735735463

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is my number+23277207493

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous2/12/2018

    Hi pretty am a good man for ur request am Alexander like to no u more base in Lagos Nigeria let talk on phone +2348133822546

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello sugar mom, i am here for you, i am a muslim man from india, full of love and excited,, i am thirsty for true love, if you come in my life, i will make you mad in my love, rest you know, i am well educated, master in business management, pursuing doctorate phd, i will not become totally dependent on you, of course, i would love to do some job, or assist you in your business, if you allow me to do, you can catch me at whatsup +91-9009411549 or masterzahidexpert@gmail.com,,,,,, waiting for your response,,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dennis osei is my name from Ghana 30years and am ready to do anything you ask from me .because I need mature woman like you who l will love and cherish her for the rest of my life .l promise you will never be disappointed by been with me in the rest of your life because l need someone like you whom l will love and l will get the same thing from her and cherish her. U can whatsapp me with this line +233506875354

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mail me at krittybglry@gmail.com or WhatsApp +917035243694

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm Nicholas from South Africa 41 years old. If you are interested whatsapp me 0027735936422 or email: mulombo1aimery1@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My whatsapp +21620913011

    ReplyDelete
  17. My watsap number is"2348062388241 and my email address is ogunderuayodele@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello I'm Ashuteshu from Ethiopia I'm single I'm a nice cool guy looking for a sugar mummy who will love me lot and I can give her whole my heart and love.i am a huge , sexy and loving and caring guy,she i am open minded and tall, Ishould be light in complexion too, I should like fashion and music, I should be God fearing and I must be ready to relocate from where ever you lives. contact me at teshomemanger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi i am Justin from india 38 years old whatsapp me to know more about me+971563235915 mail justinraju707@gmail.com call +918300106958

    ReplyDelete
  20. hello im John its nice to meet you I'm looking for a long term relationship that may lead to more in the future im 51years old divorced with no children of my own im seriously looking to start again if you want to contact me sometime on WhatsApp +44 7763"298955 or email me back at johnd44180@gmail.com ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello, how are you, my beautiful dear, yes, a good and sweet woman, and your look is beautiful. My name is Kadi from Algeria, I am 46 years old. I am looking for a relationship forever. A sincere, honest and open man. Do not regret with me.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello, how are you, my beautiful dear, yes, a good and sweet woman, and your look is beautiful. My name is Kadi from Algeria, I am 46 years old. I am looking for a relationship forever. A sincere, honest and open man. Do not regret with me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

After dropping your comment take a chill pill and wait for us to moderate your comment it will appear within few minutes...

Popular posts from this blog

Free Live Chat With Sugar Mummies On Whatsapp Video Call - Get Phone Numbers Now

Sugar Mummy WhatsApp Group: Join Now And Chat With Sugar Mummies

Sugar mummies free phone numbers here, contact and hookup for all new members