Sugar Mummy HookUp, Jane Accepted Your Request

Sugar Mummy Jane Wants To Hookup With you - Hi! My name is Jane, a young sugar mummy, I study and work in a University at Abuja, Canada, I am fair in complexion and a sweet rich lady who is seeking a nice African guy for dating, I am the only child of a single Rich woman who is even a Sugar mummy that lives in Nigeria.


Sugar Mummy HookUp

Meet Rich Young Sugar Mummy
My name is Jane, a young sugar mummy. I live in Wuse, Abuja Nigeria. I am a busy and hard working woman and it’s time to settle with that lucky good man. I am a consultant I love traveling out of the country especially to the United, states of America. I reallocated to Nigeria years back. I see all the benefits of having a sweet sugar boy that she is enjoying over there so I want my own sugar boy too. I have the money I will spend on the guy, I will pay him monthly when we date and have fun alone, I want a guy to make me want more. I’m looking for friendship and see where it leads. Someone who’s honest, caring, compassionate and open minded. I am fun, beautiful, hardworking and family oriented. I want someone who will be upfront, honest, and I will do the same. I love great communication, because it draws me closer to someone. I understand that being together is the most important part of a relationship no matter what we are doing (besides communication I’m now looking for a relationship, but I’m not looking to jump into anything without getting to know someone first.
If you are interested in her, kindly drop your phone numbers and emails for easy communication.

Comments

  1. About me
    I'm a positive person and I try to live life as best as I can. I'm an active an outgoing person, and I try to find time to try new things. I try to care about the people around me. I'm determined, independent and I know what I want in life. I have a great family that gives me lots of support.

    What I'm looking for
    I don't really have an answer, but I do like girls who are lively and active. She should have a sense of humor and not take herself too seriously.

    Paschal +2347030828213

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 0807463956&georgezekpell@gmail.com,ama young man of 20 years old buh love old ladies

      Delete
  2. I'm Adekunle from osun state, I'm age of 31year old,when we know you know more about me,am a caring love beautiful guy and cool man,this my number 08105161642 my email adekunlemc96@gmail

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Afolabi Samuel Olakunle from Lagos Nigeria I am 38years I am here seeking for genuine love and long time relationship that can lead to marriage I am honest loving caring transparent trustworthy humble person. I am a mature minded serious person and socialiable I love watching movies and soccer game I hate smoking alcoholic liars and unfaithful deceit person around me. I am not here for scamming joking or fraud pretence I am here for real.
    Kindly contact me back through this below information.
    Tel: +2347018151412, +2348139371488. olakunleafolabi1994@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am zak from Ghana and very energetic guy and very interested in having a sugar mummy +233275170818 zkismaila@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My number is +1+205+417+1926 and my email is 6396jlp@gmail.com I hope to hear from you soon God bless

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm from the USA Birmingham city Alabama to be exact God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12/10/2017

    HI GET ME ON FACEBOOK 0791615268 OR EMAIL ADDRESS terrymaik27@gmai.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enter your comment...am Alain 20years old intrested

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi jane im ruen from phil. just call me09484394625

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi I want to urge you that you story is well received and appreciated
    I've been dreaming all days to find beauty and compassionate angle like but none avail till today I want to be your man and you being my queen for life and l swear to you that there will be no more lies nor deceit please whatassp me on +233546916059 I do care about you and love you too kobiidick22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Am from ghana my name is AMOS and my email is amosafum89@gmail.com and my number is +23354328001

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello dear, my name is Mooki and I am from Lesotho in southern Africa, i will love, care and appreciate you dearly for I am a kind a caring person by character and I too would want to settle down with you once we see that we share common interests and affection for one anther and also I am a hard worker and I obtain a B A degree in sociology my whatsapp number is +26658606227 and my email is molapookzee@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous12/20/2017

    Hello dear my number +233266649181
    And my cybotcobbinah99@gmail.com the same name on Facebook
    Am from Ghana

    ReplyDelete
  14. Know more about me by chatting me on my whatsapp line +233576521302

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous12/23/2017

    Hello am godfrey from kenya. am single. aged 29. iam hardworking. I love you because you have everage body size. my contact are +254727655202. or email. bongogodfrey128@gmail com.

    ReplyDelete
  16. am bismark from ghana can we chat on whatsap +233246573667 or ncommand1521.nc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Am Douglas, from Nigeria I need a sugar mummy from any part kindly reach me on WhatsApp +2349094494510

    ReplyDelete
  18. Am Douglas, from Nigeria I need a sugar mummy from any part kindly reach me on WhatsApp +2349094494510

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, am Douglas from Nigeria. passionately in search of a good, loving and caring sugar mummy.am enough to make you happy. Pls kindly reach me on +2349094494510 or WhatsApp

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous1/25/2018

    I don't have much to say but I can you happy +2348112139626

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous1/27/2018

    Hi Jane better late than never
    Am kindred,generous,straightforward and loving
    I play no games and I handle a single relationship
    Tumwine James Junior is my name
    Ugandan
    So very much interested in you
    Reach me at
    +256787908214

    ReplyDelete
  22. Mkpank123@gmail.com
    What's app +923159818794

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yes, hello my dear long time I have been off line again but now am back as last time you accepted my request and now am back we can connect. This is my phone number also whatsapp on +256791296113. And my email address martinainomugisha988@gmail.com
    Thank you am waiting to hear from you soon

    ReplyDelete
  24. hello sugar mom, i am here for you, i am a muslim man 42 age from india, full of love and excited, i dont make sex with my wife, because my hard cock gives her more pain, i am thirsty for true love, if you come in my life, i will make you mad in my love, rest you know, i am well educated, master in business management, i will not become totally dependant on you, of course, i would love to do some job, or assist you in your business, if you allow me to do, you can catch me at +91-9009411549 or masterzahidexpert@rediffmail.com,,,,,, waiting for your response,,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  25. Am Sheku from Sierra Leone and am also interested in you and I am a cool guy who love cool ladies contact me on my email address
    Shekubaratay32@gmail.com or my mobile number on +23277547616

    ReplyDelete
  26. Anonymous2/03/2018

    Hi jane , I'm a young man of 25 , i just finish with my youth service and I'm ready to be in a relationship with you.you can reach me on +2349079294162

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Jane call me at +919779209650 directly or you can send me whatsup message me or whatsup call also at the same number.
    Waiting for yours immediate response.
    Anshuman

    ReplyDelete
  28. Add me +393533612087 you can no more

    ReplyDelete
  29. Anonymous2/04/2018

    Am Rome from Nigeria but based in Benin Republic. Am interested and can love you like no other man. I look forward to hearing from you soon! Here is my contact number: +22960462640..........EMAIL: williamshills0275@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Anonymous2/05/2018

    Try me once

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow,I can see everyone is trying to impress.well am zakaria from Ghana email: expogee30@gmail.com
    +233247857651 WhatsApp
    All I need is a woman I can call my own and to make her the joy of my life

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi!I'm kossi or Dzimes of surname from togo.i'm 32 years old,fair of complexion,honest,intelligente and brave.I'm looking for someone like u to share my life with.Just give me s chance to show love and respect u deserve.I like singing and more.Hope i will be able to be that who can make u feel like ever before.Contact me if possible on 0022898932389 or my email address kossiagbessi3@gmail.com so that we can learn more about each other.Take care and hope to hear from u soon.Ever yours,kossi.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Anonymous2/06/2018

    This is my Details I'm honest and lovely I'm from Ghana but I live in Dubai United Arab Emirates I'm 30years old this my number +971526069285 my email is Liberty chosen agnail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is Believe from Ghana am interested. +233244159637 and lastyporloo200@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Anonymous2/08/2018

    Jane. I am waiting for you ok. 08187600809 WhatsApp me.later pls

    ReplyDelete
  36. Jane ... taiwo, this my WhatsApp number for more information about me +2348056382979

    ReplyDelete
  37. Anonymous2/11/2018

    ello
    my name is victor from south west nigeria.
    I'm 25,averagely tall about 1.78m,black and energetic.
      im a graduate(graduated from a state polytechnic since 2013) but currently im studying a professional course in BA(bachelor) which I'm scheduled to finish this year.
    i fluent in both English and Yoruba. Yoruba is my native language which you can find very lovely to learn.
    I'm also playing football and I'm doing well in my training session hoping to be a professional someday.
    During my off time or leisure hour i do work as a part time worker in a restaurant as a chef where i make ends meet. i can cook all sort of Afrikaans delicacies    and I'm very dependent plus hardworking and a very Good christian with God fearing. i believe in love irrespective of race,age,religion and so on.
    I love to mingle with a  mature and older lady of different color be it white or black becos i love intellectual with good sense of humor and great understanding.

    pls write back and me about urself or text to my email akinvictor892@gmail.com(hangouts) or 2348163125309(call/whatsapp/IMO)

    ReplyDelete
  38. ladesma2/11/2018

    Am ladesma from Ghana I need a sugar mummy my number is+23354631434

    ReplyDelete
  39. I am black south African 25 Joseph 27785704723 lifzamzini@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Anonymous2/13/2018

    Am a guy from Ghana and am ready to do as u desire so pls u can contact me on dis line +233573316657 plso my darling I will expecting ur call okk so I will here from u very soon right see u bye

    ReplyDelete
  41. Anonymous2/13/2018

    My name is Francis F.Broh, but people called me Favour on Facebook,nice to meet u,I lived Russia Moscow,am interested in u,but can we me on my private numbers +79267497252 or whatapp me on +233579628521

    ReplyDelete
  42. To love you is what happened automatically and it comes from what I see so what I saw is what I love about you . I like to be with a mature women who's intelligent and I think u Re.. Be mine please . am Muhammed maiga,29years old from the Gambia, cell me on +2203410292? Am on WhatsApp also? My email also is muhammedmaiga91@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hi Jane! I'm tomatoes by name and I'm honest, loyal, respectful guy mostly to woman, I'm a upon minded person, I hate lie's it hurts me a lot.. Here is my cell phone number +2348141655702, my email is idahosayoma@gmail.com please I will be happy to have,please contact me

    ReplyDelete
  44. Anonymous2/14/2018

    Am Felix by name I live in Italy Verona city... There is my contact +393510925097

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hi,
    Let us get to know each other better. Do WhatsApp me on +918178926249
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  46. Kiggundu Lukeson2/16/2018

    Am called Kiggundu Lukeson from Uganda am 36yrs looking for true love which will end into marriage and am so much interested in the whites my what's app no+256753173598

    ReplyDelete
  47. Add me I am the best you got my name is STEVEN DORMAN # 18763423768 whattsappp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI GOOD DAY.Iam STEVEN DORMAN SINGLE. NOT MARRIE,no kids .employed & self employed .HONEST,LOVING.faithfull & I have alot more good things I can do .I AM LOOKING FOR REAL LOVE HI GOOD DAY I AM STEVEN DORMAN SINGLE. NOT MARRIED. no kids .employed & self employed .HONEST . LOVING .faithfull & I have alot more good things I can do .I AM LOOKING FOR REAL LOVE here & more the honest way .MY CONTACT # 18763423768 WHATTSAPP. My email is skyblue 55599@yahoo.com etc. It's a pleasure talking to you , your welcome have a nice day .I seriously await for your reply very soon thank you .here the honest way .MY CONTACT # 18763423768 WHATTSAPP.etc .My email is skyblue 55599@yahoo.com. It's a pleasure talking to you , your welcome have a nice day .I seriously await for your reply very soon thank you .

      Delete
  48. hello sugar mom, i am here for you, i am a muslim man from india, full of love and excited,, i am thirsty for true love, if you come in my life, i will make you mad in my love, rest you know, i am well educated, master in business management, pursuing doctorate phd, i will not become totally dependent on you, of course, i would love to do some job, or assist you in your business, if you allow me to do, you can catch me at whatsup +91-9009411549 or masterzahidexpert@gmail.com,,,,,, waiting for your response,,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  49. Anonymous2/27/2018

    Hii Jane Am Godwin am also based in abuja here's my contact 08117754911 cal me I am available.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I am Abraham and I am your ecstasy. WhatsApp me for more conversation +231778690095

    ReplyDelete
  51. Hi Jane why can't add me up on whtsap or give me a call directly we need to talk +23408035232229 thanks

    ReplyDelete
  52. Hello check me on WhatsApp +220 3192156

    ReplyDelete
  53. Hello, me Evariste, I am a very nice man, well educated, and understandable. I speak english, french and a little spanish.
    for you the woman who comes to me, you will be covered with kindness and a lot of love. you will not regret anything. I am waiting for you impatiently.
    here are my addresses: whasap: +22997188929
    tel: +240222151524
    email: atoeva@live.com
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  54. Hello my dear how are you doing? I am so much happy you accepted my request,baby earnestly am very much happy okay thanks very much,here's my contact +2348118547053 or isaacvicent31@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Hi hello dear how are you doing? Here's my num +2348118547053 or isaacvicent31@gmail.com,,,thanks

    ReplyDelete
  56. Hi dear pls add me on watts app +2348118547053

    ReplyDelete
  57. Hi Jane my name is Juan and I am from Iowa USA and I could salon on here about me but I will answer all of what you would like to know about me here is my contracts josieguido9@gmail.com and my phone number 641 210 5389 hope to hear from you and el wish you a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Hi please these are my contacts and email address.kpahnoffetta@gmail.com/+231888415768/777364805

    ReplyDelete
  59. Am Destiny,am single, am 5.87ft tall, am physically, mentally academically sound, very strong on bed,and sex is one of my best hobby. U can reach me on +2348063123602
    cendestiny2021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I'm Nicholas from South Africa 41 years old. If you are interested whatsapp me 0027735936422 or email: mulombo1aimery1@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  61. 🍏🍏My name is Hafiz Ghulam Siddique from Pakistan my whattsap number is+923337475037 and my email is omairsiddique@gmail.com. please send me your messenger ID, email and whattsap number dear🍎🍎

    ReplyDelete
  62. Jane,am Joseph T Lamie from Liberia am 48years of age am a Christian and am interested in you. My email jlamie2016@gmail.com and my number.+231888677616

    ReplyDelete
  63. josieguido9@gmail.com +6412105389

    ReplyDelete
  64. jiosieguido9@gmail .com +6412105389

    ReplyDelete
  65. I like you accept your offer
    My WhatsApp number +923135623742
    00923135623742

    ReplyDelete
  66. Hi Jane i hope you are very well. I saw you description. So im interested to know you person... Im from mozambique for more information about my self go to my whatsapp +258846657882

    ReplyDelete
  67. Anonymous4/26/2018

    hi beautiful, iam Tandeo from Zambia 35 years of age.Tandeokabuswe@gmail.com, +260950978322

    ReplyDelete
  68. Hi miss Jane! Thanks for accepted me, we can contact on my email address, deriamigo19@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  69. Add me linski2000@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. Add me linski2000@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. This my mail lado12342@yahoo,add me up.

    ReplyDelete
  72. If your still searching: Phone +2348077224730,
    e-mail: wycliftheo@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. Anonymous5/07/2018

    Hi sis Jane i'm George my phone number and +231880566644/gdallieh1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. 03155996343 my watsapp nmb
    Khurramshahzadg671@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. Hello beautiful I'm 30 years old single guy looking for someone special text me at my what's app +919982930390

    ReplyDelete
  76. Hai This is Vijay from India my watts app number is +919440164986 and my mail id is vijaybhaskermaddela1973@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. Hi i am Norbou this is my number +264812831830 ntumununorbert@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. Anonymous5/22/2018

    I'm from Bangladesh I need a Rich Sugar mummy for marry and live our life happily with sharing love together forever..5.10" height. my WhatsApp number is:+8801748153740

    ReplyDelete
  79. Anonymous5/22/2018

    Contact me
    Name: Rubel
    Country: Bangladesh, Dhaka
    Age: 26
    WhatsApp: +8801748153740

    ReplyDelete
  80. Kethan5/25/2018

    +918317534100 kotagiri.kethan81@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. Anonymous5/26/2018

    Am Thomas Kaku from Ghana. Am twenty-six years of age. Am looking for a rich sugar mummy to date which can lead to marriage. Am very strong and good. You can contact me on+233550039365 or on my email t.kaku@yahoo.com.sg

    ReplyDelete
  82. Anonymous5/26/2018

    Am Thomas Kaku from Ghana. Am twenty-six years of age. Am looking for a rich sugar mummy for dating which can lead to marriage. Am very strong and good in whatever you want. You can contact me on +233550039365 or on my email address t.kaku@yahoo.com.sg Looking forward to having a good time with you

    ReplyDelete
  83. hello sugar mom, i am here for you, i am a man from india, full of love and excited,, i am thirsty for true love, if you come in my life, i will make you mad in my love, rest you know, i am well educated, master in business management, pursuing doctorate phd, i will not become totally dependent on you, of course, i would love to do some job, or assist you in your business, if you allow me to do, you can catch me at whatsup +91-9009411549 or masterzahidexpert@gmail.com,,,,,, waiting for your response,,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  84. Asare badiako Prince6/02/2018

    Hello dear mummies I'm so excited to meet u here I'm looking for my partner so iwish to u and aplying so be sincere and love me OK my contact is 0555530650

    ReplyDelete
  85. Asare badiako Prince6/02/2018

    Hello

    ReplyDelete
  86. Hi my name is partho from India. I want to give my life another chance to a foreign lady who will not cheat me and love me forever. Because I had loved a beautiful girl in India but she cheated me as I was poor and jobless at that time. I am still single and no child. I am intermediate pass pursuing graduation and my is age 25 yrs. In our culture and I too have special respect and honor for female. Iam God fearing and down to earth. I love travelling listening to music and dance. If I get my soulmate I will care her and always keep her smiling. I can relocate to my soulmate place. If your thought match with me then lets contact at +91 961 256 8256. email: partho21jagadish@gmail.com or jagadishofmanipur@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. Hi my name is partho from India. I want to give my life another chance to a foreign lady who will not cheat me and love me forever. Because I had loved a beautiful girl in India but she cheated me as I was poor and jobless at that time. I am still single and no child. I am intermediate pass pursuing graduation and my is age 25 yrs. In our culture and I too have special respect and honor for female. Iam God fearing and down to earth. I love travelling listening to music and dance. If I get my soulmate I will care her and always keep her smiling. I can relocate to my soulmate place. If your thought match with me then lets contact at +91 961 256 8256. email: partho21jagadish@gmail.com or jagadishofmanipur@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. Hi Jane;am an active young guy,honest, caring,loving,God fearing guy who will do everything for you to be happy. Am a guy of principle and so I will respect any view you bring up. If you are interested in me like how I am email me on livingstonsmith989@gmail.com or whatsapp me on +233651264228. Thank you Jane.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jane please accept me and you will never regret having a young loke me. I will be waiting for your message on email or whatssap wherever you send it through i will br ready for you. Thank you

      Delete
  89. +244571142456 email address
    Osvaldo plange@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  90. My WhatsApp no.+919758160108

    ReplyDelete
  91. Hi my whatsapp number +916260099455

    ReplyDelete
  92. Hi Jane can we date

    ReplyDelete
  93. Hi am Heartwill in Ghana. Communication is the vehicle that drives a relationship and trust lubricates this vehicle. I WOULD BE HONOURED TO BE YOUR SUGAR BOY+233543953672 ,or heartwillabledu@gmail.com. lets get to know eacjh other and hook up please. You are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  94. Hy mummy am in Durban,real need u

    ReplyDelete
  95. My watsap number is"2348062388241 and my email address is ogunderuayodele@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

After dropping your comment take a chill pill and wait for us to moderate your comment it will appear within few minutes...

Popular posts from this blog

Free Live Chat With Sugar Mummies On Whatsapp Video Call - Get Phone Numbers Now

Sugar Mummy WhatsApp Group: Join Now And Chat With Sugar Mummies

Sugar mummies free phone numbers here, contact and hookup for all new members