Rich Sugar Mummy In Canada Whatsapp Number - Single And Searching

Rich Sugar Mummy In Canada Whatsapp Number – Hello, how are you doing? this rich Sugar mummy in Canada is interested in meeting guys that are on whatsapp and would like to chat with them so as to continue with chat and negotiations after they have met in this sugar mummy dating and single. So what are you still waiting for? Go get her Whatsapp Number Now...

Rich Sugar Mummy In Canada Whatsapp Number - Single And Searching

We see you are interested in joining sugar mummy Ann on whatsapp, to connect with sugar mama ann on whatsapp, you need to be a good and responsible guy, she is currently in need of a guy that will not only be useful in the bedroom, but a guy that would show good qualities in and out of the bedroom. See what she said below
I’m looking for someone who believes laughter is the best medicine (even if it means laughing at yourself), can tolerate (at least some) country music on a road trip, can appreciate an organized closet and fridge and agrees that who you’re with if often more important than where you are.
Sugar mummy Ann is ready to hookup and she is ready to spend hundreds of dollars on any guy that would make her happy.
Would you like to chat/connect with sugar mommas, then join whatsapp now.

Comments

  1. Hi my whatsp no +9197595952024 u send me massage whatsp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi my sweet heart I'm serious in u I really want u making long time reallation ship u can accepted me my num 0092-3003917029

      Delete
  2. am single seeking here on serious relationship that will be lead to marriage. I want settled in abroad. text me on hangout. kumarmanoj1270@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. am single seeking here on serious relationship that will be lead to marriage. I want settled in abroad. text me on hangout. kumarmanoj1270@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my whats app +919917384143

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5/07/2018

    My whatsapp number +233240582487

    ReplyDelete
  6. My WhatsApp number is ritchiemack16 msg me there soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5/07/2018

    It's very strange. How people became mad for girl on line. Even don't know it's just fake.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi sweet mummy i am intrested with u

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sanjay from India.my email address is bond18@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi dear, greeting. How are you? I am looking for a true relationship. I am single and not married yet. Who want me i will married her. I will love her and take care her forever. Its my promise. I like you.. please contact with me for details. Email: fazlushamim@yahoo.com whatsapp: +60143444865

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi gorgeous looking text me at +919982930390 in what's app only

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi gorgeous looking text me at +919982930390 in what's app only

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello sugar mom, i am here for you, i am a muslim man from india, full of love and excited,, i am thirsty for true love, if you come in my life, i will make you mad in my love, rest you know, i am well educated, master in business management, pursuing doctorate phd, i will not become totally dependent on you, of course, i would love to do some job, or assist you in your business, if you allow me to do, you can catch me at whatsup +91-9009411549 or masterzahidexpert@gmail.com,,,,,, waiting for your response,,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello sugar mom, i am here for you, i am a muslim man from india, full of love and excited,, i am thirsty for true love, if you come in my life, i will make you mad in my love, rest you know, i am well educated, master in business management, pursuing doctorate phd, i will not become totally dependent on you, of course, i would love to do some job, or assist you in your business, if you allow me to do, you can catch me at whatsup +91-9009411549 or masterzahidexpert@gmail.com,,,,,, waiting for your response,,,,,,,

      Delete
    2. hi.cont with me on whatsapp +923153465627 if you are intrust withe me

      Delete
  14. 9992683699 what'sapp me

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello i'm very intersted contact me on my email
    Or Hangouts
    Samirdzmsili28@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. My Whatsapp no +923365784946

    ReplyDelete
  17. My email address is bond18@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous5/07/2018

    Hi am Moses and this is my whatsapp number +233243750913

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous5/07/2018

    Hello I'm looking for a white lady for marriage and Born kids with me.This is my what's app number +233 55574 6992 . Contact me and get to know each . Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm Chris, contact me please +6282232150810

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous5/07/2018

    Hello I'm looking for a white lady for marriage and Born kids with me.this is my what's app number +233 55574 6992 Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi dear Ann,
    You contacted me coz you have interest in me. I am a matured man of 50 from India doing business here.

    If you are interested in me then contact me on my WhatsApp number +918210125249

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi dear Ann,
    You contacted me coz you have interest in me. I am a matured man of 50 from India doing business here.

    If you are interested in me then contact me on my WhatsApp number +918210125249

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi dear Ann,
    You contacted me coz you have interest in me. I am a matured man of 50 from India doing business here.

    If you are interested in me then contact me on my WhatsApp number +918210125249

    ReplyDelete
  25. My whatsapp no +919913561236

    ReplyDelete
  26. Enerson5/07/2018

    hello,im enerson from philippines,im 43 years old,single and no kids,im hardworking,respectful,honest,caring and loving person,im looking sugar mummy,my cel # 09206729276 or my email enersonricablanca85@gmail.com thank you and godbless

    ReplyDelete
  27. Anonymous5/07/2018

    Hi nice looking , I'm Medo ,I like that you like laughing that's great really ,me too I like that so much , that's my contacts in whatsapp +201069033569 and my email medoray2222@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Anonymous5/07/2018

    hy dear my whts app is +923007243166

    ReplyDelete
  29. Anonymous5/07/2018

    Hi I am interested in you for relationships my whatsapp is +918795412302 and email ayanans8795@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hai This is Vijay from India my watts app number is +919440164986 and my mail id is vijaybhaskermaddela1973@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. You're welcome. My name is Wycliffe. From Nigeria, West Africa. I believe that the best natural medication pill for all our daily problems is good laughter. Not only do I make people laugh, it's a natural thing for people around me to keep laughing out their eyes, because I make them laugh with ease. I am comical by nature. This, conbined with clean and arranged healthy life style results in good health to me.

    Care to know more about me? My WhatsApp number is +2348077224730.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hey there how u doing? This mine +8618593911149

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi am 25 year olg young guy from pakistan. i like you so much and really interested in you. +923478850930 my contact and whatsapp.contact me sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  34. U can WhatsApp me on +2348068740846,I will treat u like a queen

    ReplyDelete
  35. Anonymous5/07/2018

    Hi ma i'm George 27yrs of age please my whatsapp number +231880566644/
    Or contact me on my phone number +231880566644 please ma

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hello this is prosper from Ghana weast Africa please baby you are beautiful every man will like to propose to but consider me to be your man, sweetheart I'm seriously serching for a woman like you in my life, I'm a Ghanaian cetizen, a Christian. a real man of God, a cool guy, peaceful man, trustworthy, trust, faithful, have respect for women because their are our mother, i like country music, and gospel music, i heat cheating on my woman because is seen, i like popping up my love to meet her feel like a real woman, I will make you my queen, I will satisfy you in bed as much as you need it i will be they for you all the time in trouble and happiness, I will make you feel like a real woman, because you have all the quality in you, you are ideal woman which iam looking for, I'm 42years of age I will fly with you in the wind of love, and shower you in the pool of love, please sweetheart let us come together and build the a strong family together as one flash one soul, if you can consider me to be your own, you can contact me on my wasp number + 2330207322058 Thank you so much I'm looking forward to hear from you soon as possible

    ReplyDelete
  37. I m. Ajit. Gupta.
    My. Freinds. Use. To. Call. Me. A j. Styles.
    I m. An. Honest. Fit. Good. Looking. Caring. Romantic. Nd. Funny. Man.im. a. Special. Man.
    My. Whatsapp. No.917003493388
    I. Love. U. Till. D. Rest. Of. Our. Life.
    I m
    Always. Laugh. Nd. Makes. Others. Laugh

    ReplyDelete
  38. Anonymous5/07/2018

    My name is onasanya Gideon Jimmy, am from Nigeria I like Rich sugar mummy in Canada I love you I like to come and meet you there or you don't mind to come and visit me at Nigeria, this is my whatsapp number and contact number +2348033582619,i have interested on you

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi dear let's chart on +233244882086

    ReplyDelete
  40. Whatsapp +923009275340

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi,my WhatsApp number is +60143095371, I am from Malaysia! I am looking for sugarmummy!

    ReplyDelete
  42. hii i m anshu from bhopal my wats app 9479853616

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hi i m vivan (sudhir malik) 30year ol live delhi india whtsup numbr +917060744228 emIl sudhirmalik2045@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I am Golam Monjur Rahi from Bangladesh.
    Name: Golam Monjur Rahi.
    Nationality: Bangladeshi.
    Region: Muslim (Single )
    Education Qualification: S.S.C And Electricity Diploma
    Company Name : Akon Electronics workshops
    Occupation: Electrician worker (14 Years )
    My whatsapps number : +8801715168640,
    Golammonjurrahi@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete
  45. I am Golam Monjur Rahi from Bangladesh.
    Name: Golam Monjur Rahi.
    Nationality: Bangladeshi.
    Region: Muslim (Single )
    Education Qualification: S.S.C And Electricity Diploma
    Company Name : Akon Electronics workshops
    Occupation: Electrician worker (14 Years )
    My whatsapps number : +8801715168640,
    Golammonjurrahi@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete
  46. Hi I am a single man looking for my life soulmate wife please whatsapp me +264816514035 or email : jeanwillymamwangamakoka@gmail.com
    jeans mine smith pop silly mail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hi here is my whatsapp number +264816514035

    ReplyDelete
  48. Anonymous5/07/2018

    Hi, I'm Richmond from Sierra Leone West Africa, 23 years of age. This is my whasapp number +23288839980 or email me richmondasegbendeh@gmail.com. I'm faithful, lovely simple to be with. Hope i can get my soul mate here.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Anonymous5/07/2018

    Its unbelievable
    I never thought of meeting angels
    But here we're
    Text mi on +256750533583

    ReplyDelete
  50. Hi it's me and my WhatsApp number +93798469861

    ReplyDelete
  51. Ayan Ansari5/07/2018

    Hi I am interested in you my whatsapp number is +918795412302

    ReplyDelete
  52. hello sugar mom, i am here for you, i am a muslim man from india, full of love and excited,, i am thirsty for true love, if you come in my life, i will make you mad in my love, rest you know, i am well educated, master in business management, pursuing doctorate phd, i will not become totally dependent on you, of course, i would love to do some job, or assist you in your business, if you allow me to do, you can catch me at whatsup +91-9009411549 or masterzahidexpert@gmail.com,,,,,, waiting for your response,,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  53. hi my what's up no 919417418490

    ReplyDelete
  54. hi my what's up no 919417418490

    ReplyDelete
  55. Anonymous5/08/2018

    I'm Patrick, I'm ready to me my dream woman,someone to understand and to love wanna make it happen for some real action. Contact me on my cell number and what's app: +2340732399788.hangouts:krato7768@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Ayan Ansari5/08/2018

    Hi I am interested in you my whatsapp number is +918795412302

    ReplyDelete
  57. Hi I'm Arthur 18767895916 WhatsApp

    ReplyDelete
  58. Hello I am Alieu Jallow interested in yoor offer I promise I will be good and hones to you my whatsapp number is +2207737566

    ReplyDelete
  59. Beautiful angel, my name is OLADELE ABOLADE ENITAN, am 34 years old.. Am a gentle man also am a respectful man highly mature and not like all dis kidding guys, I can give you oral sex if you want. you're extremely beautiful and I can't just wait to meet you plss kindly believe me I don't tell lies like av said before am a mature man, so I have no gain in living, baby I can't be telling you al about me here WhatsApp me pls on my WhatsApp number is +2349091251312 hope to here from you soon...

    ReplyDelete
  60. Hi there beautiful lady I am on whasaap here is my number 6412105389 an my email is josieguido9@gmail.com looking forward to talk to you and we can get to know ore of each other my name is Juan am 43 years of age and work on the construction field carpenter for trade but work for my self doing home improvements and when I get some time to my self I love to spend it with my kids and love the outdoors I am from iowa USA and hope to hear from you soon God bless and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Sweetheart I'm so interested I like you so much I'm handsome and so hot sexy strong sugar boy I have a big dick & also I have a big thong to lick your pussy, ass,feet... I'm so healthy no HIV, Hepatitis & all venereal diseases
    Be my sugar mummy please
    My direct whatsapp number is +251912031935
    Addis Ababa Ethiopia
    Email: tadwdc14@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. Mussab ahmed5/10/2018

    Hi. I need someone +923002331459

    ReplyDelete
  63. Anonymous5/10/2018

    Hi dear love Canada sugar mum how are you dear ? I am a single guy from Nepal and love you too much for ever seriously OK and wanna live all life with you being your carrying guy for ever seriously OK.
    And contact me on my what's app number is +977-9809789036 or +9779809789036

    ReplyDelete
  64. My whatsapp number +21775648845

    ReplyDelete
  65. Hi I'm from Namibia single +264813041942 0813041942

    ReplyDelete
  66. Hi I'm from Namibia 0813041942

    ReplyDelete
  67. Hi Honey My Name Is Rana Irfan I Want To Chat With You On Whatsapp

    ReplyDelete
  68. my whatsapp number +923108320033

    ReplyDelete
  69. Hi dear I don't have much thing to say but I'm equal to task both indoor games and caring. +23408077758102 my whatsaap digits

    ReplyDelete
  70. Hello
    Am from India and polyamorous by nature. And I looking for wife partner who is ready to accept me as I am, and accept me as her house husband.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Anonymous5/10/2018

    Ok then PM me so we can chat ok

    ReplyDelete
  72. Hello
    Am from India and polyamorous by nature. And I looking for wife partner who is ready to accept me as I am, and accept me as her house husband. My what's app number +919322966300

    ReplyDelete
  73. My WhatsApp no.9996807695.. please contact me...I'm looking for a serious relationship for marriage???

    ReplyDelete
  74. My WhatsApp no.91 9996807695.
    Please contact me.im looking for a serious relationship for marriage???

    ReplyDelete
  75. My WhatsApp no.91 9996807695..
    Please contact me.
    I'm 28 years old single and unmarried boy from India.im looking for a serious relationship for marriage???I'm serious. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  76. Hi dear Ann
    Add me your
    What's app please
    +97470718191

    ReplyDelete
  77. Hi Ann or
    Add me hangouts
    Firozkhan.bd5@gmail.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  78. Hi my self Abhay contact me my number9549738201 emailid is abhay000063 @gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. Hi this Abhay from India I am a teacher would like meet you kind and lovely leady contact me abhay000063@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. Anonymous5/10/2018

    Hi I'm Daniel black African tall and understanding.i really like to meet someone whom we share the same mind and ready for blood test.....+256751740373

    ReplyDelete
  81. Hello there, hope you are all fine. A Michael by name, 25 years old, am interested in a serious sugar mummy. The one who is real not fake at all. Am kind strong and laughter is the best medicine for me. Are you interested in me. Do want to have a smile all the day. Enjoy your evening with i. Email me at arongalax555@gmail.com or what's app number +254797449978 . My phone is unable to chat through sugar mummy's what's app group. So if interested use the number and you rrr find me. Thanks and Welcome. +254797449978

    ReplyDelete
  82. +233275065352 is my WhatsApp number. A kind handsome intelligent university graduate working. I need a loving woman and nothing much

    ReplyDelete
  83. +233275065352 is my WhatsApp number. A kind handsome intelligent university graduate working. I need a loving woman and nothing much

    ReplyDelete
  84. +233275065352 is my WhatsApp number. A kind handsome intelligent university graduate working. I need a loving woman and nothing much

    ReplyDelete
  85. Anonymous5/10/2018

    +233275065352 is my WhatsApp number. A kind handsome intelligent university graduate working. I need a loving woman and nothing much

    ReplyDelete
  86. Please dear , may i get your what's contact or ur email address so that we chart
    U can also mail me or what's up me on +233244882086 or annors81@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. hey beautiful lady if you like me than use my whatsup no 9950074411

    ReplyDelete
  88. i want to marry with u is it possible ..my watsapp no is ..923315791179

    ReplyDelete
  89. Please dear , may i get your what's contact or ur email address so that we chart
    U can also mail me or what's up me on +233244882086 or annors81@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  90. Hey Ann
    Your picture is so beautiful and you are so cute
    And I want to know about you
    I hope you Whatspp me +919253322332

    ReplyDelete
  91. Hi! Beautiful, My good name is Zaheer Ajmal Sheikh, U can find me in facebook by dis name. M 36 years old.Please feel free to contact me here's my contact no. +917085562815 Or Email me at; zaheer2017ajmalsheikh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. Hi! Beautiful, feel free to contact me here's my contact no. +917085562815. M eagerly waiting 4 ur response

    ReplyDelete
  93. +919125255617for WhatsApp and email ID (rajunaimish@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete
  94. Hi, am Orebiyi Ibrahim Babatunde, am black, vibrant, intelligent, respectful, caring and loving. Am 36yeats of age and life is so full of romantic.
    My contact number: +2347065315756.
    Email: orebiyiibrahim@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. Hi, am Orebiyi Ibrahim Babatunde, am black, vibrant, intelligent, respectful, caring and loving. Am 36yeats of age and life is so full of romantic.
    My contact number: +2347065315756.
    Email: orebiyiibrahim@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  96. Hi, am Orebiyi Ibrahim Babatunde, am black, vibrant, intelligent, respectful, caring and loving. Am 36yeats of age and life is so full of romantic.
    My contact number: +2347065315756.
    Email: orebiyiibrahim@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  97. I am children Doctor liveing in Norway Oslo my WhatsApp number...00306945733733

    ReplyDelete
  98. I am children Doctor liveing in Norway Oslo my WhatsApp number..00306945733733

    ReplyDelete
  99. Hello Ann I hope i will be the one since i am seeing a lot commented any way i am clancy from beautiful guyana neighbouring to brazil suriname and venezuela you can add me to my whatsapp +5926424784 or email indigeniousambassidor696@gmail.com
    Yours trurly
    Clancy

    ReplyDelete
  100. Hi I'm Clancy Nash 42 from Georgetown Guyana south America please add me to my whatsapp +5926424784 or email indigeniousambassidor696@gmail.com
    So many after you hope I be the lucky one
    Truely yours
    Clancy

    ReplyDelete
  101. Hi I'm Clancy Nash 42 from Georgetown Guyana south America please add me to my whatsapp +5926424784 or email indigeniousambassidor696@gmail.com
    So many after you hope I be the lucky one
    Truely yours
    Clancy

    ReplyDelete
  102. Ann thank u for being such a beautiful and lovely lady.i picked a sounding interest in you and am ready to meet you hobbies.whtup +256779158736,email:innoxano14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  103. Anonymous5/12/2018

    If you talk truth this is my phone number 0963415214 otherwise this all of thing its #lie it's not real so if not real why kill your time so i wait you call me

    ReplyDelete
  104. am jamal from morroco i need relasinship wid sugarmum.my number phone is 0669385453 watssapme.greating

    ReplyDelete
  105. Hello, I am Bartholomew from Togo but live in Nigéria. +2348034256298.my whatsapp. Email kokwuazangu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  106. Pankaj5/13/2018

    Hi dear pankajbedi55@gmail.com
    +971552990349 and I m not a fake

    ReplyDelete
  107. I haven't met or got a message a number or picture yet cuz I'm new at this I want a rich female warejr1974@gmail.com add me to their app I'm melvin an waiting

    ReplyDelete
  108. Ronnie Roy
    +256756546639 / ronaldseguya4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  109. It's me Ronnie Roy
    +256756546639 or ronaldseguya4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  110. It's me Ronnie Roy , Ready to get my soul mate.
    +256756546639 or ronaldseguya4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  111. Anonymous5/15/2018

    Hello beautiful queen, my name is waizukwe Udoka, am from nigeria, but i basy in Germany, am 21years single, am looking for a good woman will love me forever and me will love her forever, this my WhatsApp number +4915214835366

    ReplyDelete
  112. Anonymous5/15/2018

    Hello beautiful queen, my name is waizukwe Udoka, am from nigeria, but i basy in Germany, am 21years single, am looking for a good woman will love me forever and me will love her forever, this my WhatsApp number +4915214835366

    ReplyDelete
  113. Hello Beautiful ladies and how are you doing?, am MUSA from the Gambia west Africa, well I have no regret of sending this massege to you guys. Your determination and humbleness made me to reach you. You are so wonderful.my whatsap number is +2203988718, hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  114. Hai iam rajesh Indian my no +919121992422 your looking so nice

    ReplyDelete
  115. Anonymous5/18/2018

    This is whatapp number 08130995602 I'm looking for serious relationship

    ReplyDelete
  116. Anonymous5/18/2018

    This is my whatapp number is +238130995602

    ReplyDelete
  117. Anonymous5/20/2018

    Hi. Contact me, my whatsapp +22996164996

    ReplyDelete
  118. Anonymous5/30/2018

    call me 7996572733

    ReplyDelete
  119. My what's app +8801627400750, Skype Shaike Alam. Mail Smaha_81@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  120. My name is Rashid 24years of age from Ghana 6ft4" tall and strong contact me if you are really looking for a real strong gentleman then link up +233206160745 or email me @ rashidmusah@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  121. Hi let's get together forever
    Pravin deuxecar my name from Portugal Lisbon but lives in UK and Goa India .at present lives in UK my number 0044 7466091440

    ReplyDelete
  122. Hi babe im jolly bert 25 years old from philippines, im chinito and 5'7 height, im really serious to you, infact i like you, i spend a lot of time looking for a serious relationship that can turn to marriage, but i cant and how many times i failed, im thanking so much in this site because i saw you, i hope your my miracle, you can contact me at my,
    Whatsapp+639062406057
    Contact+639062406057
    Gmail. jollybertcondeno@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  123. Am really looking forward to making a relationship like husband and wife ...
    This my gmail.... Nassiamo24@gmail.com
    Inbox me

    ReplyDelete
  124. Am really looking forward to making a relationship like husband and wife ...
    This my gmail.... Nassiamo24@gmail.com
    Inbox me

    ReplyDelete
  125. Am really looking forward to making a relationship like husband and wife ...
    This my gmail.... Nassiamo24@gmail.com
    Inbox me

    ReplyDelete
  126. Am interested contact me on Colin Jeff rest gmail.com or +256706453435

    ReplyDelete
  127. 👍Ur quite interesting add me if u wish 9052227707 is my wats app number👍

    ReplyDelete
  128. My whatssap number, +237679169716. I will be please to talk to you,pls add me for better conversation

    ReplyDelete
  129. My WhatsApp number +9779812713284.

    ReplyDelete
  130. Boss g6/05/2018

    My whatsapp imo messenger and Viber no is +923315394000 and contact no is+66946072263

    ReplyDelete
  131. My WATS app no. +919457894917 if u interested me then massage me

    ReplyDelete
  132. +6402041036777can u look after a nice guy like me

    ReplyDelete
  133. Hello!My name is toushif my phone number is 07002842494 here my number you can call me or WhatsApp me now N chat me

    ReplyDelete
  134. Hello 7002842494 my number

    ReplyDelete
  135. Hello m junaidroy from pakistan my whatsap imo num 00923127100796

    ReplyDelete
  136. Hi miss
    my WhatsApp namber baby
    00923082185736

    ReplyDelete
  137. So many people interesting of you, but I'm special, I think so. Please respond to via email: lmaikls@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  138. Hi city how are you sence the Joy I love to Excise through jogging or dancing,hard working person,Email: nkunachatwell@gmail.com, digits: 0739837218

    ReplyDelete
  139. Hello Ann u r from CANADA...im from INDIA....MY WHATSUP no is 919335793688...u can get me eassy way all time.
    It's not possible to konw each other this way...its always batter to talk directly...may be whatsup....so we can know each other properly....
    Yes i m same as u want to lead ur life.me to want deep lv and every thing.....u need too....lets talk...god bless u Ann for ur all happiness.Ann i want to give my every thing if u r in need and be a part of my heart finaly.
    My love..care...and
    Regards to u god bless u too.Im 51 years handsome young chap. I assure u after meet me u will be fond me....surely.

    ReplyDelete
  140. Hello mis Ann my name is alam Khan and it's my WhatsApp number 0096894767037 if you want married welcome

    ReplyDelete
  141. Hi dear my WhatsApp line+233558431029

    ReplyDelete
  142. Anonymous6/05/2018

    +249992620422 email is hussiendawod885@gmail.com want you for married please call me 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  143. 24 year's old from KSA my watts app number is 00966580204583

    ReplyDelete
  144. Hi here is my whatsapp 09452602140

    ReplyDelete
  145. hello here is prince looking for sincere friends for long term friendship
    00923131229687

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ramadhan6/11/2018

      Hi can b th on my no.+254727509074

      Delete
  146. Anonymous6/06/2018

    helo

    ReplyDelete
  147. Hi my name is bereket im from Ethiopia im handsome young boy please contact me through my e-mail or what app 2510966726696

    ReplyDelete
  148. Want contact her as life patner 00923135687679

    ReplyDelete
  149. Hi I m Mohammad shahbAZ from Pakistan I m 44 years old I need a sauger mummy for long term relationship this is my whatsapp number+923447049683add me pls

    ReplyDelete
  150. Hi my name is partho from India. I want to give my life another chance to a foreign lady who will not cheat me and love me forever. Because I had love a beautiful girl in India but she cheated me as I was poor and jobless at that time. I am still single and no child. I am intermediate pass pursuing graduation and my is age 25 yrs. In our culture and I too have special respect and honor for female. Iam God fearing and down to earth. I love travelling listening to music and dance. If I get my soulmate I will care her and always keep her smiling. If your thought match with me then lets contact at +91 961 256 8256. email: partho21jagadish@gmail.com or jagadishofmanipur@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  151. +923108320033 its my whatsapp number

    i love you very much

    ReplyDelete
  152. WhatsApp number +923465032125 email muhammadjameelbutt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  153. Hi how are you gorgeous I am tauqeer Adil from Pakistan i need life partner such as you beautiful.i am 35 years old man.i am single. I am in search of my soul mate and true love.
    My WhatsApp no. +923440216224

    ReplyDelete
  154. Hey sweet baby plzzz contect me on my whats app..Hey baby im interested in u..i am wants a any mature women give mw love romance alot...and when we understand both then gonna merry to her... plz contect me on my whats app..+923014005130

    ReplyDelete
  155. Victor6/10/2018

    hey ladies...am very funny guy that i would make you laugh everyday,cheerful,funny,very loving,i like travelling...am that guy you would really love being with....kindly you can contact me through my email address rastaqim@gmail.com....or through whatsapp my phone number +254 718 315 368

    ReplyDelete
  156. I am vinay I think life is totally based on laugh and love if you agree with this concept you can message me

    +917353262335
    PRAVINAVINAYSHETTI@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  157. Anonymous6/11/2018

    HI praise how are you im lindsey call me 09338169445

    ReplyDelete
  158. Am strong, energetic and faithful guy. For any details add me on whatsup. +919419455333

    ReplyDelete
  159. I am an upcoming public and motivational speaker, a voluntary worker and writer (upcoming author), working on his future books some are tilted; Greatness In Service, When Leaders Sin (illustrations), Prepare To Rescue, The Waste Pipe (pictorial), The Waste Pipe (non fiction), Dangerous People In Today's World, Africa Within Africa, Unity Within Diversity, A Testing Affair With A Proustite, among others.
    All that I do, is in collaboration with my legally registered two works GCCCE Publications- Writers of Christian Literature and Books, and Global Christian Commission for Civic Education - NGO.
    I end here as we continue...

    ReplyDelete
  160. Hello pretty am Danny Cressy my number whatsapp +25768655245 or +256794504390 am serious n interested accept me i will do whatever it can takes to making u happy n am ready for mariage

    ReplyDelete
  161. Hi beautiful how are you doing now am interested to meet you my wattsapp no 00971564826371

    ReplyDelete
  162. My WhatsApp no:
    00971525677886

    ReplyDelete
  163. Hi, my name is Moin Saiyed from India, I have a interested relationship with you long time, my what's app no.091,9712455485
    Moinsaiyed144@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  164. Hi my WhatsApp number is +2609777126176 thanks love you

    ReplyDelete
  165. Interested my email: brimakettor@yahoo.com or bkkettor7@gmail.com my what's app # +23278316601/+231777488772, my Direct call OK

    ReplyDelete
  166. Anonymous6/11/2018

    I don't want to say who m I and what m i.i only want to say I give you true love and happiness in your whole life.now you r interested in me then inbox me on my Gmail
    gauravmuz456@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  167. Hi dear how are you dear i'm single ok this is my what s app numder +918437099566 ok

    ReplyDelete
  168. I am Tanzanian from Africa. I'm so interested with you.so can we start our relationship.
    WhatsApp me If your interested with me.+255784851140 or email me salussingoo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  169. Hi good morning to all the beautiful suger mummy's my name is Chester Valladares from India Goa working in Kuwait I would like to tell you about my self but later. My email is chesvalladares74@gmail.com mobile +96555344517 I do look forward to hear from you you all soon Thanking you ches God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  170. Hey dear am simon 35years single my number is +22961953621 WhatsApp me

    ReplyDelete
  171. Hi dear you are so beautiful love you sweet heart.wana make relation with you. And come over their in canada contact me +923002099112

    ReplyDelete
  172. Hi sweet Ann this is Christian from Ghana, a kind hearted, caring, loyal and trustworthy guy looking for true love, this is my WhatsApp number+233242313544 or email address christianoseiboakye@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  173. My whatsapp is +50944212348, I'm interested

    ReplyDelete
  174. Hey Ann mail me on thorthunder3030@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  175. ho sugar mumma from cA.ahsan.alvi381@gmail.com
    whatts app +923008730649

    ReplyDelete
  176. Hello.dear my name is Sameer plz.contect me on WhatsApp my number is +923401330620

    ReplyDelete
  177. Hi dear how are you I want to friendship with you I like you for a true relationship My name is raza from UAE my whatsapp number +923024686890
    My email anwaar.r.z.a890@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  178. Hi My name gurmeet and my WhatsApp number number +919914651058

    ReplyDelete
  179. love is god ,love is religion ,love is power ,love is faith ,love is humenity ,call 919002662125 ,917001737201 ,my age is 25

    ReplyDelete
  180. مرحبا. اود التعرف بيكي اكثر. لكن انا ارغب بالزواج والعيش معكي باي مكان. وعلي استعداد تام. وفوري. رقم الواتساب. 00201127655530

    ReplyDelete
  181. مرحبا. انا. فتحي صقر. من مصر. ارغب الزواج والعيش معكي فهل تقبيلين. رقم الواتساب 00201127655530

    ReplyDelete
  182. Its my whatsapp number +919600672767

    ReplyDelete
  183. I'm Johnson Bruce I need a serious relationship...you can message me on my gmail.. .Johnsonbruce714@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  184. Hi, I am happy, if you choose me:Call with +251913063242

    ReplyDelete
  185. Hello Ann, I am Naimu Yusufu form Uganda, it’s a great pleasure to meet you on this site. Much about me will not be expressed on this site because as for me that I consider it being lies. I prefer talking to someone I am sighting on. So my opinion is you text me on what’sApp no: +256784080220 or email: yusufuahmad@gmail.com. Have a nice evening.

    ReplyDelete
  186. Give me a chance dear and see ..life is beautiful and for enjoy..
    9720598515

    ReplyDelete
  187. Anonymous6/25/2018

    Yes am ready to marry you

    ReplyDelete
  188. Yes I am ready for marriage with you +923015109165 is my whatsapp and imo number call me any time I am hear for you I am single and 29 years old

    ReplyDelete
  189. whatsapp me +8801913610914.only female.I am male.looking for female

    ReplyDelete
  190. Hello yes i marry you if you serious it's my WhatsApp number 0096894767037

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

After dropping your comment take a chill pill and wait for us to moderate your comment it will appear within few minutes...

Popular posts from this blog

Free Live Chat With Sugar Mummies On Whatsapp Video Call - Get Phone Numbers Now

Sugar Mummy WhatsApp Group: Join Now And Chat With Sugar Mummies

Sugar mummies free phone numbers here, contact and hookup for all new members