Rich Sugar Mummy In Johannesburg Wants To Chat You Privately

Rich Sugar Mummy In Johannesburg Wants To Chat You : Hello, we are so delighted to inform you of new Sugar Mummy In Johannesburg that is looking forward to meeting you. Are you interested in meeting a beautiful Sugar Mama? Are you in Johannesburg or a country close to South Africa? This may be your chance.

Meet sugar mama Berry, a 35 year old woman in Johannesburg, South Africa. She wants to meet a man between 30 and 40 who would be her man and make her his woman. See her pic and details below.
Rich Sugar Mummy In Johannesburg Wants To Chat You Privately

I am a 35 yr old Federal employee working in the Health & Human Services field for almost 10 years. A few years ago I was feeling ambitious and loser-like so I went back to Uni to complete my undergrad. Now I feel completely grown up in time for “the real world” to devour me from the inside out.
However, a late start has allowed me to have some pretty awesome once-in-a-lifetime experiences. I pride myself having no baggage (crazy ex’s, children, etc.) So while everyone else in my age group is working on their second divorce and 3rd child, I’m just beginning to settle down (which I would like to do very much). I have to at least try it once, right?
Introvert since birth. But I know a little bit about everything. I’m very direct, ambitious, and authentic. I get bored easily and I love to daydream. I love to laugh at “inside” jokes that no other reasonable person would understand, stuff my face full of goodness such as Sushi, and travel to countries where I don’t speak the language. I am an active traveler who’s very passionate about it. I consider myself (in comparison) a pretty quick-witted, smart and cultured person due to my upbringing & experiences.
My ideal partner would be heterosexual, spontaneous, educated, smart (because this can be totally different than the previous), independent, worldly, generous, committed, and have ACTIVE hobbies that they partake in on a regular basis. Extra points if you are a “Game of Thrones” fan. 👍🏽
What I don’t want: much older men trying to get their “groove back” via younger Black women, laziness, beta males, childishness to the point where it is stifling you in life, co-dependent irresponsible mama’s boys, bigoted trolls, RACE FETISHISTS and men who cannot manage to make me laugh…in a good way.
Not going to lie, I’m a pretty damn picky only child. I know exactly whom I’m compatible with and what I’m bringing to to the table. I just can’t seem to find him in this DMV area situation. And quite frankly, I have given up optimism and putting myself out there to meet him. Therefore, I invest all my free time into personal endeavors. I would never ask for something that I wasn’t myself. So we have to be equally yoked on all levels in order for me to feel comfortable.

Comments

  1. Anonymous5/08/2018

    hit my inbox if you are interested... am 25 years.... maybe we can try something out new if you are interested

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweet I'm interested in u I want u meet if u believe me plz u contact me my email and num Amankorai83@gmail.com, 0092-3003917029

      Delete
    2. Hi my name is Ronald from Swaziland, 36 years of age. I am a humble, caring and loving person. I will contact you through your email for more details.

      Delete
  2. Hi beautiful, add me +67573920631

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi beautiful, add me +67573920631

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi i m hannan ad mee +923336851392 this is my whast app number

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hlo sunshine,am 28years, Nigerian,hrer is my contact +2347065473364...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5/10/2018

    Hi my name is anderson,,from nigeria,i am 34 years of age.i am caring, loving,humble and above all God fearing.i am here for real love,u play soccer in my country and i do it professional.ww have a lots in common and will love to spend the rest of my life with you.this my contact,,+2348154438719

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey am Louis from Cameroon. am 20years an still very much strong and active. I will satisfy your desires if you pick me and much love i promise to show to you just with a single chance. you can call or whatsapp me on +237671998543 or +237683438625. better still my email kanylouis@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Babe

    My name is INNOCENT, Am 36 years old, 6ft tall, Am an african presentable man and UGANDAN by nationality.Am having a strong feeling and believe that am the right guy whom you are searching for. Am having a medium and admirable body structure.Am ready to stay with you at your home and i treat you with my iconic love forever.

    My interest is not focused towards your wealth but strictly genuine love and to share my mature plus constructive minds such that we can create more multiple accumulations of your already achieved wealth.

    You can access my pictures and fruitful chattings via my whatsapp number +97466952885.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My name is Rashid 24years of age from Ghana 6ft4" tall and strong contact me if you are really looking for a real strong gentleman then link up +233206160745 or email me @ rashidmusah@rocketmail.com
    Maybe we can together watch when the romance of John Snow and the Dragon Queen will get in the season 8 of the Game of thrones.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi am vickram from Mauritius would like to meet me contact me on WhatsApp +2309131275 or Facebook or email me on vickrammaigha@gmail.com am waiting for a mature hot and awesome sugar mummy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi am vickram from Mauritius contact me on 23059458795

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi am vickram from Mauritius would like to meet me contact me on WhatsApp +2309131275 or Facebook or email me on vickrammaigha@gmail.com am waiting for a mature hot and awesome sugar mummy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi dear, i saw ur profile n it took my interest. I need someone with your qualities Who i can call a wife, show her love n care. Someone i can really cherish and show sincere and serious relationship. My whatssap number is +237679169716

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi how are you gorgeous and beautiful my WhatsApp no 00923440216224

    ReplyDelete
  15. Enter your comment...I'm Austin 26

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous2/26/2019

    Enter your comment...my name is James from Nigeria, I will like to hook up with a sugar mummy.my phone number is +2348130083049

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi I'm Buyisile Patrick Toto from Port Elizabeth in zwide please Whatsapp me 073 732 0681 I will make you never fill lonely anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello beautiful mummy am interested this is my whatspp number +238033078793 and email samuelsamson81@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

After dropping your comment take a chill pill and wait for us to moderate your comment it will appear within few minutes...

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Mummy WhatsApp Group: Join Now And Chat With Sugar Mummies

Malaysian Girls Whatsapp Numbers For Chat Now Available

Sugar Mama In Bangkok, Thailand Is Interested In You