Sport: Naomi Osaka wins The Australia Opening



US Open victor Naomi Osaka has added another Grand Slam to her belt by beating Petra Kvitova to win the Australian Open.

Osaka took the diversion in three arrangements of 7-6(7-2), 5-7, 6-4, missing three title sets in the second set.

Osaka was typically tongue tied at the trophy introduction, uncovering that she overlooked all that she intended to state.

Erm, hi. Apologies, open talking isn't my solid point so I trust I can overcome this.

I read notes before this however regardless I overlooked what I was intended to state. Much obliged to you everybody, I am truly regarded to have played in this last.

This was 2-time Wimbledon champion Kvitova's offered for a noteworthy title since she was cut in a blade assault, and she said she was blessed to be alive.

Osaka will supplant Simona Halep at the highest point of the WTA rankings to end up the primary Asian player to be the world number 1.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Mummy WhatsApp Group: Join Now And Chat With Sugar Mummies

Malaysian Girls Whatsapp Numbers For Chat Now Available

Sugar Mama In Bangkok, Thailand Is Interested In You