Australian Sugar Mummy Online

Australian Sugar Mummy – This rich Australian sugar mummy who is a divorced woman with a kid is searching for a man to build a long term relationship with as soon as possible. She is 51 years old and resides in Bankstown, New South Wales, Australia. She has been alone for a while and now needs a man. A well-to-do lady, this Australian sugar mummy just needs a gentleman who is romantic and fun to be with.


Australian Sugar Mummy Online
She Describes Herself
I am a down-to-earth Aussie woman who is honest, loyal and considerate of others and seeking someone with similar values. I am an introvert, so I can be quiet and reserved at times although I also have a silly side too. I’m more of a thinker and observer than a chatter-box and have been told that I’m a great listener :). I am more traditional in how I view dating and relationships, so I’m not here looking for a short term date. I just hope to meet someone genuine.
I enjoy reading, catching up with friends over coffee/dinner, going to the movies, being with family and love an occasional night out dancing just to let my hair down. I love RnB, soul, reggae, and a couple of other genres too.

Kind Of Man She Is Searching For
Ideally, I am hoping to meet a gentleman. A man who has old fashioned values and treats a woman like a lady. Someone who is not into playing games and honest, considerate, a one woman type of man. Ultimately, I want to find a man willing to enjoy the journey of life with me.
Interested in dating this Aussie sugar mummy? Just drop a comment below with your email address and we’ll promptly contact you. Get her Whatsapp number Here.

Comments

  1. Hi I am a Liberian, 33 years of age. I highly interested in you to be my future wife.I've read your profile it suit my need and I can't wait to meet you, kindly contact me on +321880758767 and +321770407617 or my email below.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to treat my lady whit respect and love my what's +524612018795

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I am simple and gentle.am 40 yrs, that has the old fashioned values.and also know to treat woman good. My wat sap is +2348062388241 thank u

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello pretty!
    My name is Ruslan, I´m from Cuba. I would like to know more about you.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello im kavi from Mauritius island I'm single if wish to know about me more please contact me my whatsapp number +23054966158 I'm here for serious thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear how are you myself devendra singh from india whatsapp number +917017677033 and email is devsingh6345@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

After dropping your comment take a chill pill and wait for us to moderate your comment it will appear within few minutes...

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Mummy WhatsApp Group: Join Now And Chat With Sugar Mummies

Malaysian Girls Whatsapp Numbers For Chat Now Available

Sugar Mama In Bangkok, Thailand Is Interested In You