Rich Single Mom In Manchester, UK Is Interested In A Serious Relationship

Hi, We Gladly  Introduce you to a  Sugar Mama in Manchester, UK who’s 42 years of age and seeking seriously for a  Lover, as you know at our Sugar Mummy Online Websites; We are so devoted to always deliver  Latest And Rich Sugar Mummies to our Faithful Followers.

Rich Single Mom In Manchester, UK

So far previous  years now, We have connected good looking, Wealthy and Helpful Sugar Mummies to young guys and Sugar boys  without Agent and Any form of fee. This is the right time to hold on to a Sugar Mummy here in Manchester, UK. So what are you still waiting For?
Meet Lina a Rich Sugar Mama In Manchester, UK..

I’m cultured woman with good manners. I’m from a decent family with love, care, kindness and openhearted. I prefer healthy way of life. I don’t smoke. I like to make order and comfort at home. I think it’s very important to listen and to learn from each other. I want to give all my love and tenderness to the only man who will be my second part. I want to love and to be loved. I’d like to find a person who will be my real soul mate, my friend, who will be sincere in relationship. I will support my partner in every undertaking and in difficult moments in life, but I’d like to receive the same.
Combine this with their remarkable memories, and we see an advanced, analytical personality. However the Virgo needs balance in their lives otherwise they may become short-tempered, impatient and self-serving. Virgo’s are excellent
I’m seeking for someone that knows how to really treat a woman, I want the kind of man that’s there for you when you need a shoulder to lean on because you need to let someone else carry the load even if it’s just for a minute. And conversely, I’m looking for a man who knows how to embrace and respect the traditional gender roles in a relationship. However, he can’t think that means dictatorship but understands it mean partnership.

If you think that this  Sugar Mummy  In Manchester, UK  Might Interest You, privately you can drop your  details in the box below…
Thanks..

Comments

  1. Hi dear i am Justin raju from india 38 years old whatsapp me to know more about me +971563235915 mail justinraju707@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi pretty, I'm Embassy Isaac from Nigeria. I'm a 28 years old young vibrant man. I would love to have a pretty woman like you in my life. Believe me,I fit in the criteria you mentioned.
    I promise not to disappoint you . Please, give me a chance.
    This my contact: WhatsApp Or Call : +2348132918105. Email: embasyisaac@gmail.com
    Thanks for consideration 🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear i am Justin from india 38 years old whatsapp me to know more about me +971563235915
    Mail justinraju707@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear that you are looking good and marvelous and I am interested in you.
    My+918586966281

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear,how do you do? I'm Anthony from Nigeria,a descent gentleman with a good sense of humor,honest,active and very romantic,I like sports i.e. Fitness and reading,I'm adventurous and completely down to earth,I'm able to give my woman a good treat with absolute love,care and pamper,mutual respect,no regrets with me as I'm indeed understanding and quick to learn,just call or message me:+2348110575606

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Lina how are you doing today dear? Am Walter Lewis from Uganda age 32years, I read your profile and am really much into having a person like you in my life forever.

    Am a well responsible person who knows how to handle a woman at any given time be it inside our home or in public I treat you fully well with great love and confidence. I know what a woman needs in her life so as she's living with the husband she love.

    Respecting a woman is my culture and respect is part of me right from my childhood till now, giving a woman respect is one sign of loving her the way she is and I have a great sense of humor.

    Am a loving man,so caring,am honest,am humble,am respective and am a good listener and good communicator. I want to love you and you love me too,I want to learn more from you as you do the same and I wanna be your good friend too and vise versa.

    Am a Christian and I love to pray so much and now I want to be more respective to you, trustworthy, transparent,Kind,I wanna be so devoted to you that all things we do together and I wanna be your soul mate for life and sincere in our relationship.

    Am a man who do sporting activities, I love swimming so much,watching basketball, football, listening to music, reading novels, travelling, cultural adventure, playing table tennis,meeting new people and learning new things but above all I love Cooking.

    Am a cultured man with full discipline from a great respective family,am hardworking, strong, energetic,open minded and down to earth. I promise to make you what you really want and even more!!! Am a swimming coach in Uganda.

    I will be glad if you consider me as you lifetime man. Below are my contact details:

    Email: walterlewis37@gmail.com

    Telep:+256-783544144

    Watsap:+256-759926419

    Thanks may God bless you dear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. contact me
    ah6367321@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello dear,how do you do? With all due respect,I'm Anthony,39yrs old,6.1ft tall,slim and chocolate complexion,I'm a descent gentleman with a good sense of humor,honest,active and quite romantic,I like reading,sports i.e.Fitness and adventure,I believe in attitude i.e. why I vouch to make you happy with love,mutual respect and pamper,kindly call or message me:+2348110575606.Lot's of affection from Anthony.Loveuuuuuuu.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi dear,how do you do? It's a pleasure to write you after reading your profile,it might interest you to know that,I'm your man,without mincing words,Anthony is my name,39yrs,6.1ft tall,slim and chocolatey complexion,a descent gentleman with a good sense of humor,honest,active and quite romantic,I like reading,fitness and adventure,good food is my priority as a nutritionist,without hesitation call or message me.+2348110575606

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey honey im Hassan and in loving and caring parson like you i have see you details and pic i like is my sugar mummy and i want you soon as possible if you want if you really interested in ne pmease contact me on my email im wait for your believed Hassan...
    Hassanzebhassanzeb267@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes offcourse, if you really want to be mine so just whatsapp me at +918800714494.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Am faruk from Algeria, 58 y.o, hight degree school, looking for a serious relationship and long life partner.
    My wsp +213552331529

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi dear you are very very beautiful. I like and love you very much and want to meet you if you are interested please replay me on my WhatsApp no +919119753632 I want a long term relationship with you. I am waiting for your replay

    ReplyDelete
  14. my sincere intention is to radically change my whole life and to forget all my past as if I was born again. I am from Morocco 56 years old, in good health; very open and cultured and sincere and believing in logic ... here is my email if you are for:
    hsaien.bagui@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

After dropping your comment take a chill pill and wait for us to moderate your comment it will appear within few minutes...

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Mummy WhatsApp Group: Join Now And Chat With Sugar Mummies

Malaysian Girls Whatsapp Numbers For Chat Now Available

Sugar Mama In Bangkok, Thailand Is Interested In You