Rich Sugar Momma In California, USA To Give $3000 Every Month – Connect Now

For those of you looking for a rich Sugar Mummy in USA (United States of America) should come in here, seems today is your lucky day. But are you willing to leave your country and relocate to the US? She will send all the money you need to process your travel visa.

This lady is interested in a man who will never give up on her. She needs a passionate, l0ving, trustworthy, loyal man. The man should be hardworking and ready to head her company.
This beautiful Sugar Mummy is willing to pay your Visa fees, cover all your travel expenses and provide you with accommodation and help find you a job in the USA if you are willing to be her man.
Rich Sugar Momma In California, USA

Are you interested in this offer? Read what she said about herself and her ideal man.
I’m easy going, very genuine, drama free, and have an optimistic outlook. L0ve to joke, I’m a lot of fun, always laughing and smiling. I work hard during the week and enjoy spending time with friends when my schedule allows.
I have a goofy, sarcastic, and playful personality. I’ve been dating interracial since I’ve been old enough to date. I enjoy the simple things in life but still ambitious. I’m not materialistic, I appreciate what I have including family and friends. I have a dog, car, and a luxury home. I have everything I need only thing missing is you.
I’m looking for someone that is funny, honest, caring, respectful, loving and understands that it takes communication to keep a relationship thriving. Please just be honest! You must be christian. I want you to have flaws because I’m not looking for perfection only what is perfect for me. I’d l0ve for you to be adventurous so that I can be taken out of my element to try new things. You are a man that l0ves to hold me, hold my hand, pda does not make you nervous. You are affectionate and r0mantic.
I’m not a stranger to dating outside of my race. I keep my options open. However, if your not familiar with dating a women of color but would like to “experiment” or you’re a “thrill seeker”, please do not message me. I am looking for someone who can relate to the experience and embrace our differences openly regardless of what other’s think.
If this is you and you see something or have read something interesting about me, drop me a line. If nothing else a friendship may develop which sometimes can be rewarding!
Please be realistic! If you don’t live in the USA i will send you all the money you need to process your travel visa, Money is not an issue, even if you do not have money i have enough for us. If you can love me. I am honored that you find me attractive.

Comments

  1. Hello my nime yd Rodrigo Portugal WhatsApp 351933887232

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iam from India +919949439763

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I Bruno from Ghana, and here is my whatsapp number +233508678822

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello im kavi from Mauritius I'm single in search of true love my whatsapp number +23054966158 thanks to contact me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello im kavi from Mauritius I'm single insearch of true love lifepartner here my whatsapp number +23054966158 thanks will wait for you kiss

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi good morning how are you today i am searching here life partner and you my email ; muneerahmed399@gmail.com / my whatsapp number +917875300255

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello dear I greet you in name of our lord Jesus Christ,am Walter Lewis from Uganda age 32 and I have really read your profile and I got too much interested in you because what you really need is in me and am ready to give it to you my dear.

    Am a swimming coach in Uganda in a high school and also I do other sporting activities, I love swimming, adventuring, watching football, basketball,knowing new things and above all I love Cooking.

    Am so personate as me,am funny, loving, caring and am a very respective person in all ways of my life and I respect everything being human,properties or Animals am respective to all as a Christian.

    I want to be with you for my remaining days in this world and I will always love u,care so much for u,treat you as a wife,make you feel more than any other woman and I want to always walk with you everywhere u want with a zero distance amidst you and I with hands tight together as my lovely wife and I stand firm as your great husband without fear of anybody in front of our lord Jesus Christ.

    I won't talk much dear but I assure you that you will never ever regret meeting me and having you as your hubby.

    Am a man of peace and I do what helps me and my loved ones so dear that's all what I had to say to you.

    Email: walterlewis37@gmail.com

    Telep:+256783544144

    Watsup:+256759926419

    Thanks dear may God bless u Amen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am Golam Monjur Rahi from Bangladesh.
    Name: Golam Monjur Rahi. ( firoz akon )
    Father`s name: Late Mosarraf Hossain Akon.
    Mother`s name: Late Begum Safia.
    Date of Birth: 05/01/1976.
    Nationality: Bangladeshi.
    Region: Muslim (Single )
    Education Qualification: S.S.C And Electricity Diploma
    Company Name : Akon Electronics workshops
    Occupation: Electricity worker.
    Permanent Address: Firoz Bhaven
    10,Katpatty, Jhalakati, Barisal.Bangladesh.
    Present Address : Do.
    Contact number : +8801715168640, +8801919168640
    (firoz.akon40@gmail.com)

    https://www.google.com/maps/place/Akon+Electronics+Workshops/@22.6404154,90.1922473,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x37554df3615a7e2d:0x5c0b92d2e3789fe0!8m2!3d22.6404154!4d90.194436

    https://twitter.com/firoz_akon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi my name is John and my whatsapp number is+918099009377

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi dear i am Justin from india 38 years old to know more about me please whatsapp me +971563235915
    Mail justinraju707@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi miss Sugar Mummy in California,USA..hope you fine there..kindly call me on this #+639472003139 or email me galsamgs.007@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm interested 😊 could you take a look at me contact me at 12603484146 WhatsApp or Facebook messenger Riselle d Bonner look forward to hearing from you soon.... Take care of yourself 😘

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi this is mahendra Singh from India my WhatsApp number +919425774165

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi dear myself devendra singh from india like you my whatsapp number +917017677033 and email devsingh6345@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi..hope your always in good health despite of the pandemic there in USA. My celphone no. +639260188055. I am Cornelio...from the Philippines.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

After dropping your comment take a chill pill and wait for us to moderate your comment it will appear within few minutes...

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Mummy WhatsApp Group: Join Now And Chat With Sugar Mummies

Malaysian Girls Whatsapp Numbers For Chat Now Available

Sugar Mama In Bangkok, Thailand Is Interested In You