Sugar Mummy, 50, In Manchester, UK Wants You

Sugar Mummy In Manchester, UK Wants You
A sugar mummy, aged just 50, wants you to be her sugar baby/sugar boy right now. A successful businesswoman, this cougar lady resides in Manchester, England, the United Kingdom. She is looking for a man who is capable of holding a decent conversation online, and is also open to sugar mummy dating once the lockdown caused by the Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic is finally over.

Sugar Mummy, 50, In Manchester
About Sugar Momma In Manchester, UK
I am a very bubbly and down to earth fun loving kinda girl. No airs and graces with me!

Is it asking too much for a guy that wants to make a lady feel special these days? Let's go out and enjoy each others company, have a real conversation, have fun, laugh until we are in stitches, life is too short to be miserable and boring! You will get out what you put in! By the way, please don't send a one word hi as you will not get anything back... c'mon think outside the box... I will not reply to blank faces either ! :-).

Her Type Of Man
I am looking for friendship. Fun, genuine, easy going, down to earth kind of guy. A young man who can hold a conversation, and doesn't take himself too seriously.

Want to get connected with this sugar momma in Manchester, United Kingdom? If yes, quickly contact us now to get connected for free.

Tapoutnews.com.ng is a 100 percent free sugar momma dating site, no charges are required from a willing, consenting sugar boy or sugar baby and your privacy is secure using this sugar mummy dating site. Kindly get our free sugar momma dating app to chat instantly with more rich sugar mummies, independent single girls and wealthy cougar women near you. 

Comments

  1. Hello my name is hashem I am from Jordan I am 33 years old looking for serious relationship with sugar mummy
    My WhatsApp +962799305564

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking for friendship. Fun, genuine, easy going, down to earth kind of lady. A woman who can hold a conversation, and doesn't take himself too seriously.isaacsmulupulojunior@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am here to meet soul mate. Let's socialize and get better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear I interested in you and love you so much. I ready to be your partner in your life. I want live you together. I'm serious, honest, faithful and sincere person. You can contact me on my whatsapp +62 89626730606

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi good morning how are you today i am searching here life partner and you my email ; muneerahmed399@gmail.com / my whatsapp number +917875300255

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi good morning how are you today i am searching here life partner and you my email ; muneerahmed399@gmail.com / my whatsapp number +917875300255

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello dear suger mummy am very much interested with your proposal please hook me up am from India and am 47 years old and am very honest and hardworking man please message me on my WhatsApp number dear if you are interested on me then please,+918610387198 I will be waiting for your reply dear bye please please reply me dear

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am Justin from india 38years old whatsapp me+971563235915
    Mail justinraju707@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi dear hope you are good I know I might not be able to meet you qualities but I promise to try my best with you you can message or call me on Whatsapp+2349051279739

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi dear how are you doing I know I might not be able to meet your requirements for now buh I promise to try my best as long as we together so if you interested here is my Whatsapp number+2349051279739

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi gorgeous lady, you're the beautiful enough. I would like to inform you that you look like indian. Are you the indian? I'm seriously interested about you, I'm 38 single never married lonely and lusty huge man from Delhi India, looking someone for long life serious relationship who could be settled with me here in india.
    Just whatsapp me at +918800714494, please reply immediately I'm waiting to hear from you soon as immediate.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello from the United States and I am looking for a serious sugar momma contact me at 12603484146 WhatsApp or Facebook messenger Riselle d Bonner... Hopefully I will hear from you soon...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi dear,
    I am Bhupesh Mehta and is interested in You and is 36years old and a genuine person in developing relationship and is fun loving person.
    I am ready to move to you and will take care of your likes and dislikes.
    Bhupesh Mehta
    +918586966281

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi I am 45yrs male my what's app#00923135687679 I will keep you till last breaths

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi I am 45yrs male my what's app#00923135687679 I will keep you till last breaths

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi dear my whatsapp number +917017677033 and email devsingh6345@gmail.com if you like me then reply ok

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello im John its nice to meet you I'm looking for a long term relationship that may lead to more in the future im 51years old divorced with no children of my own im seriously looking to start again if your interested please contact me on +44 7763 298955 or email me at johnd44180@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi dear if you are real then conntact my whatsapp number +917017677033 and e mail devsingh6345@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi,my name is mughalkhanmdn,I love sugar mummies, my WhatsApp number+92344915275

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello im John its nice to meet you I'm looking for a long term relationship that may lead to more in the future im 51years old divorced with no children of my own im seriously looking to start again im open minded romantic kind loving man good potential husband material if your interested please contact me on WhatsApp 07763 298955 or email me at johnd44180@gmail.com.
    Many thanks.
    John devaney.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

After dropping your comment take a chill pill and wait for us to moderate your comment it will appear within few minutes...

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Mummy WhatsApp Group: Join Now And Chat With Sugar Mummies

Malaysian Girls Whatsapp Numbers For Chat Now Available

Sugar Mama In Bangkok, Thailand Is Interested In You